Saturday, January 14, 2012

A tip to enlarge a picture or article for easier reading!

It has been brought to my attention that the articles of Jamison and Huston are unreadable because of the small type. If you single left click on the picture or article a black background will surround the image you clicked on. If that isn't big enough, right click and select View Image from the drop down menu. A magnifying glass with a + sign will appear (click on it to enlarge) and that will make the image large enough to read easily. Depending on the vintage of your computer, hold down the Ctrl key and hit the + key which will enlarge it even more. To return it to normal size, click on Ctrl - (minus) and that will reduce the enlargement. I hope this helps but if you need help please email or call me for assistance.

Also if I make a mistake in a person's name, year or what have you, please let me know as I want my report card to read at least a C+! Email me at joesow@gmail.com for any corrections. 

No comments:

Post a Comment