Thursday, February 2, 2012

I have just struck the "Mother Lode" of historic first's from Berkeley, MO

I never knew some of the first's that took place in our hometown area. As soon as I can scan a wealth of historic data, I will post it on the "Berkeley Historic Facts" tab on our blog. What started out to be a Blog about our classmates has unearthed many very interesting things. This is a teaser about whats coming!
>Airmail began from Kinlock Field (Now Lambert Field)
>First Female Postmistress in the entire USA was appointed in Nuroad, MO which became Berkeley City
>A list of all the households in Nuroad, MO 1931. Plus some historic facts that will be very interesting. 
and much more with some fantastic pictures and narrative that Deann Diemeke has sent to me. I am on "overload" getting all this information together for posting. Bear with me and I hope you will enjoy it as much as I have in finding all this historic information.

No comments:

Post a Comment