Friday, November 4, 2011

New help is arriving each day!

Today I was lucky to connect with Tom Smith, Shirley (Strasser) Wilkins and Denis Huston who have all worked on putting together reunions in the past. Their help in getting the word out will really help. I'm hopeful they will be able to give us some suggestions in planning the best reunion yet. Fred Rubel also has been a big help in sending notification to the email addresses he has from previous Class of '59 reunions. 

As of this moment, we have people who are planning to attend the reunion from Classes '43, '44, '45, '46, '47, '50, '51, '53, '54, '57, '58, '59 and '60. My estimate of Alumni contacted is around 60 so far. With the networking of Tom, Shirley, Denis and Fred...things might start to take off. I am posting peoples names who are planning to attend the reunion as I receive them.

It was a welcome surprise to hear Imogene (Behle) Freeman ('43) and Bud are interested in coming to our reunion and encourage them to help spread the word. 

Again, the ol' clock on the wall tells me that's enough for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment